Monday, March 30, 2009

Grazie, gracias, Thank you.

THANK YOU fellow gmail friends who have showed general interest in checking out the link I provided. I hope you enjoy the images/writing I've done. Check out my other blog--it's got mostly prose, essays, poetry and philosophical rants of new and old (Chessa's Other Blog that includes a poem about not having a Penis--Get Jiggy With It). Some real old shit from 2006.

SPEAKING OF REAL OLD SHIT from 2006.
It's The year of the BLOG.
I'm going to link you up to some of the best ones--of my besties (I have never until now referred to any group of people as my besties as I have come to loathe the description. In this sense, however, it's fitting, because the blogs are from 2006 and have not been updated since. They are funny. Oh yes, they are.) And I will quote Sir William of Wadsworth, known to everyone else as Will or Willy,

"Vin Diesel once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."
There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. Fuck you, team.

When Vin Diesel drinks pee, his asparagus smells funny.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live."
Willy's Blog

Ryan Bench is Ryan Bench. If you know him, you know him. If you don't know him, you still know him. People attract to his blog like a dog to a woman's crotch, like flies to your face, and Lassie to Flipper.

Ryan Bench's Blog

I recently found my friend, Drew's blog and though I don't have permission from him--he still updates and writes about comics and life and since everyone knows that comics ARE life, then well, there you go.

Drew's Blog

My friend Alyse is a local photographer and artist. Her musings are fun and she enjoys the wayward lifestyle I appreciate. She lives in what I call a commune with varying ages of people, boa constrictors, millions of dogs, and craziness. She rocks.

Alyse's Blog

No comments: