Sunday, April 5, 2009

Polaroids & Comics















Because Polaroids and Comics are amongst my favorite things, I have a few new ones for you. A few drawings from my travels overseas that I recently found and then some polaroid work done while spending a week dog sitting.




The cafeteria illustration is in the Roma Termini on the second level. I was waiting for a train to Napoli to stay with CSer, Cristina. There I would visit Pompeii and meet Nicola and afterward travel to Praiano to meet mi famiglia.

The Church is in Piazza San Marco en Milano. I had found an alley flea market a street away and had stopped to eat lunch (an apple and loaf of bread) on the stairs opposite the church.

The self portrait is from a polaroid taken in Milano at Flamino's sister's apartment. Flaminio studies neuroscience and was on sabbatical in Chicago writing a book--we met here through a family friend--he and his family live in Lago di Como.

No comments: